At the onset of the pandemic, the Fund asked Baltimore City Public Schools students, teachers, and principals to share their experience of the shift to remote learning. None of us could have imagined that a year later we would still be navigating the pandemic. With Baltimore City Public Schools now re-opened, the Fund sought those same students and educators for their perspective on the 2020-2021 school year. Find their articles with ideas, perspectives and lessons learned, below.
- Kyia Williamson, Benjamin Franklin High School. Read her post.
- Kyair Butts, Waverly Elementary/Middle School. Read his post.
- Sidney Thomas, Holabird Academy. Read her post.
- LaQuisha Hall, Teacher Coach. Read her post.
- Wyatt Oroke, City Springs Elementary/Middle School. Read his post.
- Dr. Katrina Foster, Hampden Elementary/Middle School. Read her post.